American Morse Company has a slew of interesting CW keys, paddles, etc. Many of them are in kit form for easy assembly and low price.
One of them is the Dirt Cheap Paddle for about $40 and takes about 15 minutes to build. It’s a rugged, small paddle built for QRP, DX and Field operations.
Original design features solid feel and full adjustability in a miniature size iambic paddle, in an easy-to-assemble kit. It may be “Dirt Cheap” but is not cheaply made. No questions LIFETIME GUARANTEE!
- Amazing feel for it’s size and weight!
- Miniature size, only 2.5 Ounces, 1 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1 3/16 Inch
- CNC Machined from Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- No machining required – easy assembly
- Gap and spring force fully adjustable to individual taste
- Very solid, reliable design – no delicate parts to fall out of adjustment
- Drilled & tapped in base for mounting – Leg Mount, Desk Base available
- Designed and manufactured in the United States – Patent Pending
You can find it here
653 total views, 1 views today